We all know that the existing CCNP (640-xxx) will no longer be available
after Sept and will be replaced by the new 642-8x1 series. However there is
no preparation materials (e.g. Cisco Press books) available as of today.

Can someone let us know the differences between the current exams and the
642- series so that we can prepare to sit the new exams in Oct/Nov?

I tried the Cisco Certification sites and print out the exam syllabus of
both but cannot make out the difference as they are presented in different
formats.

Thank you

Alan