Van: Reimer, Fred [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: donderdag 7 augustus 2003 15:33
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: RE: Strange VPN problem [7:73641]

Does anyone read the manuals around here???

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios123/123cgcr/secu
r_r/sec_c2g.htm#1070272

You probably have your IKE proposal in your concentrator set for XAUTH, and
you don't have your router setup for that.  You can configure your router as
the reference manual says, or you }may{ be able to add in a new or modify an
existing IKE policy under Configuration | System | Tunneling Protocols |
IPSec | IKE Proposals so that the Authentication mode is not one that has
(XAUTH) at the end of it.  Probably "Preshared Keys" would be the one you
want.  If you create a new one (recommended) they you would have to change
the IKE policy used for your SA under Configuration | Policy Management |
Traffic Management | SAs.

Fred Reimer - CCNA

Eclipsys Corporation, 200 Ashford Center North, Atlanta, GA 30338
Phone: 404-847-5177  Cell: 770-490-3071  Pager: 888-260-2050

NOTICE; This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient(s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message. If you are not the named
recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print
or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from your computer.