If this is a domain environment, wouldn't this message appear on all PDC and
BDC servers, or those running SNMP?

to find the MAC address, what about typing "arp -a" from a command prompt to
see the server's arp table?

Bill Creighton CCNP
Network Design Engineer, eVPN
AT&T Business Service Delivery NSPM