Hey All,

Still going with my traffic analysis. God a small problem with MRTG.
Does any one here know how to integrate the output of multiple nodes
through the instance of a single mrtg.cfg file? At the moment, I am
using multiple mrtg.cfg. fles and have a hard tme navigating between all
the different nodes..

John

the system manager.

www.solution6.com