Hello everyone,

I'm evaluating a network design program called,
Netcracker Professional (unusual name, huh!)
 http://www.avdinc.com
Are there any folks on this list-server that's used it
and can share your thoughts on how you like it?

I've used it to discover my network and it has
a neat map with all my routers and switches.
It's supposed to allow various 'what-if' type of
changes.  I only have seven days to eval
it so I gotta hurry.

Also, BSCN class is available for my area in October.
Is that a good start for CCNP 2.0?  I just passed CCNA.

Cheers,

Larry