What feature set are you trying to install?  For example, the 12.2(1) IP
PLUS feature set requires 48MB DRAM and 16MB Flash whereas the IP only
feature set requires only 32MB DRAM and 8MB Flash.  If you are trying to
intall all feature sets then you will need at least 64MB DRAM and 16MB
Flash.

With the memory you have, you should install either IP or IP/FW/IDS
feature sets.