Van: Ants [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: dinsdag 19 augustus 2003 11:49
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: ISDN dialer rotatry groups [7:74159]

Hi,
have a C3640 with ISDN dialin capability
currently around 40 dialer interfaces setup and would like to streamline
memory used..
rotary groups will give me that function but not sure on how to set it up
and how exactly it works with 'hunting' phone numbers
also pro's and cons of using this functions...
any advice would be appreciated.

many thanks
Ants
http://shop.groupstudy.com