Hello,
Try http://linux.org  or  http://www.linuxcentral.com/_v3/
http://www.isu.edu/departments/comcom/unix/workshop/unixindex.html

Also a good book that is not focused on one vendor is the LPIC Bible.  And
of course always O'Reilly has many on *nix.
Also Using Linux ISBM: 078716232

Last year I went hard at learning *nix I feel it was the best move I could
do.  It really opens up a lot of tools and a different way of looking at
computing which I found helps in every area.
~Paul~

---
{This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus/McAfee}