Does anyone here have any experience with the Hello Computers CCIE Written
Bootcamp? They claim to train you for the CCIE written in two days, and
guarantee that you will pass after their training. Yet they only use Bruno's
Book. I am not an employee or advertiser for this company nor am I looking
for responses from their staff. I am looking for honest evaluations on the
PRO's and CON's of their course before I invest my money in it. They also
offer a lab bootcamp how is that? I am looking for as much feedback as
possble. I am refering to the Fremont campus.