johnman johnman wrote:
> Have couple of VLAN some with ISL and other with 802.1Q.
>
> Can I  trunk all of them  (ISL and 802.1Q)  on  one physical  fastethernet
> on my 2620 router ?

   VLANs don't run trunk encapsulations, trunks do so I don't understand
your question.  The trunk encap is how trunks label, (tag) VLANs.  If
you mean can you run either or both encap types on the same switch then
yes you can.  Bot no you can't encap ISL and 802.1Q on the same trunk.

   Dave

David Madland
CCIE# 2016
Sr. Network Engineer
Qwest Communications
612-664-3367

"Government can do something for the people only in proportion as it
can do something to the people." -- Thomas Jefferson