Hi Folks, Has anyone configured 3750 switches in a Stacking Mode?  What I
understand that it creates a one virtual switch. 1) I have five 3750
switches, and I need to know if I will have to create five virtual
interfaces say for the managment. If I choose to go with VLAN 5 subnet
172.16.10.0/24 dedicated to Managment, will I create "Int Vlan 5" in all(5)
switches and assign the IP addresses from the above subnet or I just need to
create one "Int Vlan 5 in a masterswitch. 2) If I want to connect the stack
of five switches back to a Backbone 6509 switch via fiber with 2 links, one
primary and    the other one as a backup.  Do I need to connect both of the
fiber links from the master switch or I can connect    1 fiber link from the
top and the 2 fiber link from the bottom switch as we normally do. Regard,
Teza

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com