Thanks so much..  I think most of the company will get the worm bcoz of the
laptop mobile user, they connect to net from their home and infected by the
worm as there is no personal firewall on the laptop and then they connect to
office network and infect others.   How about blocking switch port??  Can
switch port block the worm as what I heard from my friends ??