Hi Group:

I am new to the list and have been reading some of the posts. I have a
question. I am pursuing my CCNA and have been thinking about putting
together a practice lab. I have used the router stimulators but wanted
to know if any of you out there have a practice lab and what your
recommendations are on the routers, switches, etc.

I would appreciate any help you could give me. Also, not really wanting
to buy brand new Cisco routers just something I could get by with. Cost
is an issue here.

Thanks,
Todd