Sounds like your on the right track with reading material.  I would pick up
a copy of Caslow's book - some of the material is a little dated, but the
frame relay section is one of the best I've read anywhere.  In addition, if
you can find a good buy on TCP/IP vol II buy it.  There is some good BGP &
multicasting examples and a decent introduction to IPv6.  CCIE practical
studies will be a good book for the lab, but if you see a good buy on it -
don't pass it up.

I think most importantly you will want to familiarize yourself with all of
the URL's at the bottom of the blueprint.  Many of the obscure technologies
on the blueprint can only be found in those URL's.  I think that if I had
spent more time reading those the first time, I would have saved myself $300.

Here are a couple great web resources for this exam:

www.writtenexam.com <- Excellent site by Dennis Laganiere
www.ccprep.com <- Check out the Token Ring document under "Resources"

Good luck!