Dear all,

I'm looking for a DSL router for a remote office (827 or 837?) that will
support IPSEC and PPTP VPN's.

At Head office I have a Microsoft ISA Server which is easier to setup with
PPTP connections, however I would like to have a go at setting up an IPSEC
infrastructure so ideally a router that supported both would be a good one
to purchase.

I've found some other manufacturer's that offer this such as Netopia and
Zyxel but I would like a Cisco box if possible.

The software advisor isn't really helping me when searching for PPTP as a
feature, and I *think* I need the router to support PPTP in gateway mode for
a LAN to LAN VPN but that terminology doesn't seem to sit that well on the
Cisco site.

Any advice gratefully received, thanks, James.