Hi

I'm slowly getting my teeth into the world of cisco - but I am struggling to
set up the following.
I have two Cisco 2611XM routers, each with a serial card and a PRI card.
I have set up the serial interfaces with a 30 bit IP address range, and the
2Mb serial link works well. I would now like to setup the PRI interfaces, to
connect if ever the serial link fails. I have done this before with BRI
ISDN, but not with PRI. The plan is to get all 15 channels to come into use,
giving me 15x64k=1Mb link (approx)

I can't find any examples on the cisco site - they all talk about a PRO
dialling multiple BRI's.

Can anyone assist with two sample configurations, showing the simplest way
to achieve this?

Many Thanks,

Rob Bentley
Bournemouth, UK