From: Curious [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 4:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Erasing IOS from FLash [7:74459]

Hi
I have 3 IOS images on my Cisco 2600 Router.

  1   5742076  c2600-d-mz.121-5.t9.bin [deleted]
  2   10574412  c2600-ds-mz.122-7.bin
  3   7411544  c2600-i-mz.123-1a.bin

I want to delete 2 of them. I issued the command delete
flash:c2600-d-mz.121-5.t9.bin , after that i can see word deleted
appearing
in front of this IOS but i can still see its in the flash. I rebooted
the
router but it is still here. I want to keep c2600-ds-mz.122-7.bin

thanks,

--
Curious
http://shop.groupstudy.com