""kaiser anwar""  wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hi Nakul,
>          What I have is Three routers  A - B - C
> B is a route-reflector  A and C are clients b has neigbhor statements
> for A and C. but A and C has only one neigbhor towards B which is
> a route reflector. A is advertising a netwrok. which is showing up
> best route in A but shows up on B but not as best route. My igp is
> ospf also knows about the network.I am noy using no sync command. If I
> do everything is fine. Thanks for your help.

you may need to revise your thinking about this. from your description, it
appears that you are looking at routing tables and seeing the results as
indicated there. is this correct?

on the OSPF side of things, are all three routers interconnected ( full
mesh ) ?

how are your BGP routes getting into the BGP tables? redistribution? I'm
assuming your BGP tables do not contain all the routes that your OSPF
database contain.

what is the admin distance of iBGP? OSPF? if two identical routes are
received by a router, what are the rules regarding which goes into the
routing table?

then ask yourself - what is the purpose of the "no synch" command? what does
it accomplish?

your ability to success in your CCIE lab will hinge more on your ability to
spot issues like these as you read your lab assignment and draw your working
diagram than it will on just configuring things. Take it from me, the lab is
no place to be "trying things" :->  this problem you pose is a good example.
understanding the implications of sync and no synch going in can save you
some grief and maybe even get you a few points.