I have put up a solution with isdn backup to a primary Frame-Relay link.
This is set up with Tacacs callback solution.
The link seems to function fine.
Over this link there are an ipsec/gre tunnel tht is connectiong my privat
networks
The solution works great exept for one thing.
I want to keep the isdn link down, exept for when there are trafic and when
there
Are routing updates. My tunnel keep bounsing up and down and when I check
Why the debug show protocol 47 (gre) from loopback to loopback.
This is a tunnel set up in transport mode btween the loopbacks

Please helpppp

Jens P