I have hooked up a second ISP to my PIX. One ISP will handle all outbound
web access and VPN (default route). The other will handle specific traffic
to several companies (individual routes).

I have some internal hosts that have statics assigned to the ISP that will
handle specific traffic. But, at times they may need to get to the web which
is routed out the other ISP.

I talked to Cisco about have two statics for an internal host and they said
I would have problems. I've tested this though and appears to be routing out
each ISP correctly.

Anyone doing someone similar and are there issues I'm not aware of yet?