It is an attempt by the SPAMers to avoid SPAM software that takes a hash of
the SPAM and blocks SPAM on machines based on these hash values.  There are
some anti-SPAM "solutions" out there that basically relies on the users to
mark email as SPAM.  When they do, the client machines send the hash of the
SPAM up to the service provider, which shares these hashes with all other
subscribers.  So, if the same exact SPAM is sent to another user it would
automatically get blocked.  These random characters change the hash value,
and hence this method of blocking SPAM is ineffective.

Use a Bayesian filter program for your SPAM.  I have 3755 emails in my "Junk
Mail" folder now, and I empty it out last on July 18th.  Check out
www.Junk-Out.com.

Fred Reimer - CCNA

Eclipsys Corporation, 200 Ashford Center North, Atlanta, GA 30338
Phone: 404-847-5177  Cell: 770-490-3071  Pager: 888-260-2050

NOTICE; This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient(s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message. If you are not the named
recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print
or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from your computer.