Check out the "National Electrical Code Handbook" from the National Fire
Protection Agency. The "handbook" has some explanations - making it a little
more readable than the "code" alone. IIRC the handbook is about $75.

The big issue with a computing environment is the sizing of the neutral
conductor. In normal installations the neutral current to ground should be
less than that on any of the "hot" legs. Ideally it should be close to zero.
As such the neutral conductor is often sized smaller than the hot legs. The
switching power supplies of computer gear change all that. Due to harmonics
the current on the neutral can be 150% of that on the hot legs. In a
computing environment the neutral should be oversized and particular
attention should be made that it has a low resistance path to ground. My
source for this is documentation from Chloride UPSs and field measurements.
The above is true for the US. If you live elsewhere YMMV.