Hi group ,

I have been working on a backup solution with isdn and the primary is a
frame link
I am running on an  2500 with 12.1(18) and a 2500 with 12.(18)

Thi is my net.

R6---------R1======R5----------R4--------R2-----

R6------------------------------------r4

---- is frame-relay net

== is isdn link

Area 0 is R6 to R1,
Area 1 is from r6down to r4
Area 2 is from R4 and to R2

My primary virtual link is from R6 to R4
My backup primary is from R1 to R4

What happens her is that the backup virtual link wont come up over the isdn
link.
I have tested this both with and without demand circuit, dialer watch and
without any of them.

My config is correct and my authentication is correct. I have also tested
this without authentication.

The strange thing is that this has happen to me on two different rack. I
have had several people go
Over this, but they cant find any thing wrong

Is there anywon hwo knows if there is an bug in this software with regards
to this.??

JP