>>I've seen situations where the legal length has been nearly doubled on
full duplex connections without much apparent
>>trouble. I don't know if I'd trust a Windoze box in this kind of
configuration, but routers, unix hosts, etc, don't seem
>>to mind too much.

What is the difference between a Windoze box with a PCI card in it, a
Solaris Box with the same PCI card in it or even a router with the same
card in it? It all goes up the stack and if the drivers are OK it all
works fine.

Best regards,

Dom Stocqueler
SysDom Technologies