Maybe dumb, but what about the fixed layer 3 int?

Martijn

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Hanna, Keith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: woensdag 3 september 2003 18:53
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: SNMP on a Dialer interface [7:74722]

Hi,

I'm running MRTG to provide bandwidth usage info on various routers/switches
etc, and it working well except it doesn't provide information on 'dialer'
interfaces.

We have one router with numerous dialer ints for ISDN and another providing
modem dialup - is there anyway to monitor these connections for bandwidth?

Virtual-Access ports are created and monitored, but it's not obvious which
virtual int ties up with which dialer (and as virtual's come & go, they will
change)

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Keith