Van: Devraj, Prem [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: maandag 8 september 2003 10:19
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: EtherChannel On Cat6500 [7:74944]

Hi All,

Can I configure Ether channel on Ports on  2 different Modules?
Eg: 3/1 and 4/1 can be configured as Ether channel?
I want to have resilience on my MAN links using 2 different modules.

Or if someone has any better ideas for resilience, I would appreciate.

Thanks
prem

Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein is the marketing name used
globally to represent the investment banking activities of
Dresdner Bank Group. In Japan, Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein
is represented by Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein (Japan) Limited,
Tokyo Branch or Dresdner Bank AG, Tokyo Branch..