I feel kinda silly asking this but if the CCNA has 72 questions that
means that each question is worth 13.9 points. Now from what I remember
you have a possible score of between 300 to 1000 in CCNA1
Now that makes every question wortn about 7 points because you get 300
for just showing up.
Why do they have to do this 1000 point thing anyway? Just to upset me?
lol I just can't figure it out!

--
Natasha Flazynski

http://www.ciscobot.com
My Cisco information site.
http://www.botbuilders.com
Artificial Intelligence and Linux development
naughty joke

A high school English teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final
exam. "Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being there
tomorrow.

I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or
illness, or a death in your
immediate family - but that's it - no other excuses- whatsoever!" A
smart-ass jock in the back of the room raises his hand and asks, "What
would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter
sexual exhaustion?"

The entire class does its best to stifle their laughter and snickering.
When silence is restored, the teacher smiles sympathetically at the
student, shakes her head, and sweetly says, "Well, I guess you'd have to
write the exam with the other hand."