Hey There

I am working on a solution for IPsec using vpn concentrator and VPN hardware
clients(PIX). The PIX outside has a public address and the only NAT taking
place is at the edge router and the vpn concentrator sits behind this
router. The router does a static public-to-private IP nat and i dont think I
would need NAT traversal since it's not changing any ports..only changing
IP's.

Please let me know if there is anything I would need to do on the edge
router doing the static NAT. I've heard that for STATIC nat to work with
IPSEC, you need to adhere to certain standards.

Thx to everybody in advance.