Hi

I'm trying to do policy based routing on a FE subinterface on a 7200 and am
having problems at present, i.e. not working. I'm not sure if the router
doesn't do PBR on subinterfaces or if I need a newer IOS version. I'm
currently running 12.0.15.S3

Any help appreciated.

Best regards

Malcolm

*****************************************************************************************************************************
This message has been checked for all known viruses by Primus
Telecommunications through the Virus Control Centre. For further information
on this or the Primus range of Voice, Mobile, Data & internet business
solutions call Primus Telecommunications on.

Phone UK: 0800 8361234
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW: http://www.primustel.co.uk

This electronic message contains information from Primus Telecommunications
Ltd, which may be legally privileged and confidential. The information is
intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If
you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If
you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by
telephone or e-mail (to the number or address above) immediately. Any views,
opinions or advice expressed in this electronic message are not necessarily
the views, opinions or advice of Primus Telecommunications. It is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that any attachments are virus
free and Primus Telecommunications bear no responsibility for any loss or
damage arising in any way from the use thereof.
Make a PrimusTalk PC to Phone call today!
Go to http://www.iprimus.net to learn more.