Our first Cisco Professional online discussion will be held tomorrow evening
from 8:00 PM EST to whenever.  Our current plans are to meet in the
GroupStudy voice chat room (room CCNP) every week to discuss topics of
interest for people studying for CCNP level certifications.  This first
meeting we will decide on the schedule and topics of future meetings.  We
will also need volunteers to act as administrators of the room.

Please try and test your setup before the meeting.

Go to chat.groupstudy.com for instructions on how to participate.

Take care,

Paul Borghese