To configure 802.1q VLANs on a SSII3300 you first need to create new VLANs
(with unique 802.1q ID), then you can add a port to multiple vlans ( with
802.1d type). The easiest way to configure is via the web front end.
Note one vlan can be in native mode on the trunk link !!, also you managment
ip is tided to vlan 1

Regards Ged  CCNA MNS

8mq0i7$vn8$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8mq0i7$vn8$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...