Van: Alejandro Acosta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: dinsdag 9 september 2003 3:50
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: BGP Table and SNMP [7:75016]

Hi all,
  I wonder if any of you have succesfully retrieved the BGP table from a
Cisco router using SNMP?. I read a lot of documents and tried a lot of
MIBs/OID without any success. I used the MIB navigation tool at the Cisco
TAC but I did not find something really useful. I only could read the
peerings, uptime of the BGP session and few more thing. By the moment I
think it should be done using snmpwalk...., am I right?
  FYI, I do have the full routing table in one of my routers (IOS 12.2.6)

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank

Alejandro Acosta
http://shop.groupstudy.com