If you are subscribed to this list via e-mail, we will be transitioning to a
new server with new software.  Within the next few hours you will receive a
welcome message from the new server.    Please save this e-mail as it
contains your password and subscription instructions.

If you never receive the welcome message, and you are receiving this list
via e-mail, please send me an e-mail.  If you are not receiving messages
from the new server once the transition is complete, again please report it.
In both cases, before you report it, please make sure it is not a problem on
your end (i.e. your anti-spam filters etc.).

The upgrade should take care of a number of problems including the time
required to distribute mail and various digest options.

Also, do not forget about our online meeting -- 8:00 PM at
Chat.GroupStudy.com!

Take care,

Paul Borghese