I have managed to fine a online lab to practice for my CCNA studies. There
are few things which I don't understand. it does not provide you with
network ip id, AS no. and all it gives you is 1 ethernet0 port, serial0 and
serial1 port, for which status could be up/down.

It also does not give any information as to if its running frame relay, rip,
eigrp, igrp,ospf.

Can I assume I can configure this myself.

Please could any one explain general activities or boundaries to which you
can work within an online lab, which has 2 routers.  The lab is r1r2.com.