From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Ya
Wen
Sent:   Wednesday, August 09, 2000 10:26 AM
To:     Cisco Group Study
Subject:        CCIE Lab equipment

Hi, there:

I am studying for CCIE now. Luckily, my employer wanted me to build up a
CCIE lab for all the CCIE wannabes in the company to practice lab
scenarios. The employer promised a budget of $15,000 for all the hardware
and software. What my question for you guys is what kind of Cisco
equipments (router,switch,hub etc) do I need to purchase for the lab such
that we could have a pretty good simulation for everything required by
CCIE lab tests. What are the equipments used in the real CCIE lab?

Thanks very much!

-Ya