redownload and send the image.  if it still doesnt work, odds are you have a
bad flash.

-b
""Adam Hickey"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
007001c002b4$230876e0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:007001c002b4$230876e0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
I have an issue that is really mind-boggling to me.

I have a 2514 that only has 4MB Flash 1MB Ram. For some unknown reason after
I ran a password recovery, the router booted off the ROM and the image in
the flash showed an invalid checksum. Not completely understanding the
problem I went to get a new image of CCO. I went through the procedure to
add the new image, however, every new image I have tried reveals an invalid
checksum as well. It does state the checksum read and the one expected. So,
I basically viewed all images available looking for any that might have the
checksum that is expected by the router only to find none.

Does anyone have any insight?

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks
Adam Hickey