Darren,

Thanks for input.
DES or DES3. What is the answer for each case to see what are the limits
when you implementing comparing to each other.
If there is no remote site. only 15 end users tunneling to a file server.
What if when you have 3 remote sites with 5 users at each site.
I am not trying to fix anything but learn.
I have people ask me this kind of questions that I could not find the answer
by going through Cisco publications and documents.
In fact, I am trying to compare 3 different model of PIX firewalls under the
same scenario related to VPN solution.

Thanks