This is tough but as I know now there are no books for the BSCN.  Except for those in
the course which I have.  But I am using them now and then have promissed them to
someone else.  If you are in great need of this info try the router exam outline from
cisco, you can find the material covered in multiple places.  Almost all of the
material is in the ACRC stuff and as a matter of fact a good amount of ACRC stuff has
been removed.

Good Luck

ML