Hi Team,
I have a 3640 with a PRI & modem module that is handling dial-in users. It's
authenticating against an ACE server. A user is travelling to the US next
week and I'm trying to configure callback but am not having much luck.

When I think about it logically - the users aren't authenticated on the
router so how would the router identify which users are allowed callback?
I've checked all options on the ACE server and can't find anything on
callback.

If I could even authenticate locally on the router initially then initiate
the callback and then authenticate via the ACE server.(but then I've
authenticated locally - why authenticate again?)

If anyone had any suggestions I'd really appreciate it,
thanks,
Tim