This Web site says the new CCDA is 72 questions in 120 minutes, with 3
case studies.

I did CCDA 640-441 2 days ago in Frankfurt, Germany. (Pass.)      There
were 72 questions, all right, but 4 case studies and the time allowed
was 150 minutes.   And there is this annoying survey at the start which
chews up an extra 15 minutes.

Maybe the exam time is variable?  120 mins for 3 cases, 150 mins for 4?

Shane