Congratulations Maria!

You seem like a good hearted person and I hope you well!

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Ms. Maria [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2000 9:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Thanks to Group Members

Hello Group,

I have finished CCNP. It's all because of support and encouragement I got
from many members of Groupstudy. I am very thankful to you guys.  I am up to

CCIE Written now, and hopefully will be going after a full- time cisco job,
after I am done with written. This world looks a lot bright to me now. I
hope that I keep doing well with all good luck wishes I got, and people like

me (who are sturggling hard to get a good life) get successful one day.

Thanks again!  :>

Maria

p.s. This mail is in reference to the mail that I sent way back with the
subject "Cisco for Women?"