From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Frank Wells
Sent:   Friday, August 11, 2000 11:15 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: Switches !!!

What Sean implied here is you will always need a router to route between
VLAN's. I thought you could use a router (router on a stick)OR
a RSP. He claims that the initial route needs to be found by a router and
then the RSP can take over.  I still have a problem with this concept
because I have read about networks consisting entirely of switches from
access layer up to the core layers, and switched across WAN's too!!!