(config-line)# modem bad

 . Is this one of those undocumented command? I look at cisco' site  and
could not find the command.
It is supposed to remove from service an integrated bad modem on an access
server.

I also would like to say that the Andrew Bruce Caslow: Bridges,Routers and
switches for CCIEs isbn 0-13-082537-9 is a must for any exam preparation.
This book rocks!!!!!!!!  Very well presented, flow is excellent,
comprehension level doesn't need to be high ( I'm a greenie), good overall
reference book. If there is other books like this one out there I would buy
it for sure.