Group,

Got an interesting problem. I have a 7507 that is
leaving up ghost sessions on the vty ports and on the
console port. I have tried to clear the sessions using
the normal clear commands (example clear line vty 0,
etc....). I am running 11.2 (17) and was wondering if
anyone else is having problems with this version.
Also, I was wondering if anyone knew of an alternate
method of clearing the ports short of rebooting the
router. Thoughts and suggestions????

Craig Hill
Verizon Select Services