Dear Group,

Just got my quarterly shipment from Cisco for Reseller/Consultant and the
Doc CD says it can run on Win2000.

Tested it out right away and ................  it failed.  :-(

However, did the normal stuff, uninstalled the old software, deleted the
files, rebooted the computer.  (probably says this somewhere but who reads
the book - right??)

Did the install again, I picked MS IE as the browser and voila!  it works in
Win2000.

Surfed all over the CD with no problems.

As this was a hot topic not so long ago I thought I'd pass this along.

Kevin Wigle