From: Perry Lucas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2000 5:19 PM
To: Sam Adams; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: blocking napster

Sam,

Napster is able to be proxied through port 80 now with the latest revisions.
Simply shutting down port 6699, can't be done anymore to block it.  You have
to block access to their servers.  Last I checked, Raptor, Pix, Gauntlet or
Checkpoint didn't block napster's IP addresses directly without
customization.