If you are referring to the terminal clip that comes with the routers?
You can take one apart and see the following:

            Clip                                    RJ45 - pin side on
top
        1  2  3  4  5                     1  2  3  4  5
          6  7  8  9                    6  7  8  9  10

1       Open                            1       White
2       Yellow                          2       Yellow
3       Black                           3       Red
4       Orange                          4       Orange
5       Red and Green                   5       Open
6       Brown                           6       Open
7       Blue                            7       Brown
8       White                           8       Green
9       Open                            9       Black
                                        10      Blue
David Toalson
816-701-4142