Hey Team, Here is a piece of the show ver command:

Atlanta_1 uptime is 10 minutes
System restarted by watchdog timer expired at 05:59:11 pdt Tue Aug 15 2000

Here's the deal. We manage net's for various clients where we get snmp
tickets from our clients. We got one that said Cisco Up with reboot. We get
these often but this one said the cause was due to a watchdog timer expiring.
Nobody in the office can figure out for sure what this is. I went to CCO and
got this from them on the watchdog timer: "Hardware or software mechanism
that is used to trigger an event or an escape from a process unless the timer
is periodically reset. See also watchdog." and now watchdog: "Watchdog timer
manager that runs on the NP of each LightStream 2020 ATM switch in an ATM
network. The watchdog process rearms the watchdog timer so that the system
automatically restarts if the NP fails." Seems simple enough right? Here's
the catch. This happened on a 2610 router and I doubt it's running ATM at
all. Could someone please help us out and clarify why there was a watchdog restart so
I can close this damn ticket ;)  Thanks team,

Mark Z.