I have just passed the Remote access2.0 exam and was surprised to see on the
title bar BCRAN1.0!!! After a short investigation, I realized that there were no
changement. The objectives on cco for this new exam are not so accurate. Lots of
questions on x.25 and asynchronous conf.!@#$  VoIP, DMZ...forget it!

cvp

"Sim, CT (Chee Tong)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/16/2000 03:10:05 PM

Please respond to "Sim, CT (Chee Tong)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>