From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MY 1ST JOB OFFER
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 18:48:26 EDT

In a message dated 8/15/00 6:34:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<<  I mean imagine if you have your CCNA and no experience it is just like
  having no CCNA at all.  My response was appreciate the offer ,but I
  wouldn't take 15 to 20k less than the person sitting next to me with 1
  year experience and their CCNA...ANY THOUGHTS????

     My thoughts are that you were wrong. You said that having your CCNA and
no experience is just like having no CCNA at all. Well if you didn't have
the
CCNA then you wouldn't have gotten the call at all. If there was a person
without a CCNA but had a years worth of experience, he would probably know
more than a person who just got their CCNA without experience, actually I'm
sure of this. Your situation is like this: If you've been looking for a
position for more than a month now...you made a huge mistake. Remember,
money
can come later...build your experience for now. Good luck and don't be
greedy,

Mark Zabludovsky ~ CCNA, CCDA
UNISYS
e-@ction Remote Network Management Services